Rate this job
7 - 9 years
Keywords / Skills
Bachelors/ Degree, Diploma/ Non Degree Tertiary
Sales/ Business Development
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
4500 - 6000 SGD
18th Jul 2012
Job Ref code
|This job has been expired..
Temp-Team is part of the JuhlerGroup, a privately-owned international Group of Recruitment Agencies, founded in 1979 in Copenhagen, Denmark. We have more than 80 offices across Europe and Asia. We offer Permanent and Temporary Recruitment, Contract and Payroll Services, Executive Search and Placement, as well as International Recruitment Services.
Experience a Real Difference
We provide secure recruitment service that exceeds our clients� expectations thus deliver a trouble free and effective selection process enabling you to focus on your core business. We aim to be efficient, flexible and responsive to our clients� needs at all times. We build our business on a strategy of close contact with our clients and candidates forging strong relationship which benefits all parties and ensure long-term business partnership.
We focus on fully appreciating the needs, desires and personality of our clients and candidates
A JUHLERHGROUP COMPANY: Denmark England Finland Germany Norway Singapore Sweden
Sales Manager - $4500- $6000 (R:MEXE0620JT)
To manage key accounts, develop new business and lead the Asia Pacific sales team.
- To manage, grow and train the Singapore sales team covering Asia Pacific
- To deliver group sales targets for portfolio as outlined by the Sales Director.
- To develop and broaden relationships with key accounts
- To develop new business and additional value-add sales packages.
- To develop the sales proposition and marketing material for existing and new projects.
- To maintain and present accurate records of transactions and sales pipeline for business development activities.
- To represent the company at its own and other industry events.
- To adhere to the company’s official Sales Guidelines, including its policy on discounting as advised by Management.
- To maintain long-term profitable relationships with the client base and ensure that company fulfils its obligations to clients.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience sales experience including 3-5 years’ management experience
- Relevant degree/diploma.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative, articulate, confident, autonomous self-starter.
- Self-motivated to work under own initiative & manage every aspect of delivering on targets.
- Ability to represent company’s products to CEOs and senior members of management on a face to face basis.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy pressurised environment.
- Ability to generate new business on conceptual sells
If you meets the above criteria, kindly forward your detailed resume in word (.doc) format to email@example.com. Thank you.
Log on to www.temp-team.com.sg for more jobs opportunities!