Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the world leader in HR solutions with more than 5,500 offices in over 60 countries and territories around the world, including 20 general staffing and specialist divisions in Singapore.
EA Licence No: 91C2918
"Master Black Belt" – 2 Permanent positions based in Singapore with a leading Telecommunications Company.
Play a key role at a regional level in a very large organization transformation (40,000) people organization and have a varying number of needs… leading projects, coaching executives, etc. Looking for people that have had significant and very PRACTICAL experience with large organizational changes where Lean Six Sigma is deployed to improve organizational performance.
Work with the client’s operational teams on Kaizen type of projects seeking to baseline process performance and looking for identification of short/long term improvement opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Master Black Belt Certification.
· At least 8 years of expertise in Lean & Six Sigma Implementation, Process Improvements, Process Excellence, Service Quality.
· Deep expertise in Services environment, to serve as overall facilitator of such sessions, which can consist of e.g. field working sessions, followed by desk analysis. The sessions can last from a day to a week and varied depending on the complexity of the target problem.
· Need candidates with experience in running a Global Process Transformation program from the scratch.
· Need candidates from the Services industry.
· Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
· A pro-active self-starter and a team player.
These are remarkable opportunities with superior challenges & career growth.
Applicants based in Singapore with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
If this interests you, Please send your CV to email@example.com to initiate the process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.